Strong sponsors maximize our outreach efforts and programs in helping our children. Our sponsors make a big difference in the lives of our students. We would love for you to join in our effort to make a difference.
Why should you support Academy for Autism?
- We are a nonprofit organization that specializes in helping children with autism.
- We are independent
- Committed to providing children the best up to date educational and therapeutic programs available.
Ways you can contribute to Academy for Autism include:
- Donations: monetary, ipads, computers, clothing, furniture
- Advertising with us
- Linking us from your website
- Volunteering: time & services
We love saying “THANK YOU!” to:
- Fun Spot of America
- Delta Upsilon Fraternity of UCF
- Boy Scouts of America Troop 231
- Ursula Morin of EPI Engineered Permits Inc.
- Allstates World Cargo/ Antoinette Smith MTT Logistics
- Rachel A.S. Proulx, PA, Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Airheads USA
- Home Depot
- City of Edgewood Police Department
- Chang Locks & Safe Inc
- Collective Kindness
- Carol King Landscape Maintenance Inc.
- Future Cow
- House of Blues Orlando
- The Health Insurance Store
- Iglesia de Dios Cuidad de Refugio
- Lake Mary Health & Wellness Magazine/Judith Topper
- Marriott’s Grande Pines Golf Course
- Macys (Florida Mall and Millenia Mall)
- Mark & Diane Simon
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
- Publix Supermarkets
- Peabody Hotel Orlando
- Backyard Fence
- Sea World, Aquatica & Discovery Cove
- Sorensen Moving & Storage
- Big C’s Lawn Care
- Behind the Bench- National Basketball Wives Association
- Allyn Aach
- Alpha Technology USA